Contact us for Grease Trap installation, Maintenance and Repairs
LCL Plumbing’s team of specialist plumbers provide grease trap plumbing services including grease trap installation, maintenance and repairs for commercial kitchens, factories and workshops.
We ensure grease traps are located away from customers, yet remain in reach of pumb-out trucks for emptying. Our state of the art technology ensures we provide the best grease trap plumbing solution for your situation and budget.
We can advise you on your existing grease trap set-up or work with you prior to installation of a new grease trap.
LCL Plumbing grease trap services include:
- Advice regarding the location of grease traps to ensure contaminants are kept away from customers.
- Advice regarding the best grease trap type for your specific needs.
- Compliance advice to ensure your grease trap meets council and other regulatory requirements.
- Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) recommendations to minimise risk for employees.
- Correct installation to prevent oil and grease from entering sewerage mains.
- Scheduled washing and cleaning advice.
Every job is different and there are many factors that will impact the cost of an install. Don’t hesitate to give us a call with as much information about your site as possible and we can give an estimate over the phone or organise a convenient time for an onsite quote.
Yes, we can replace lids. If we know the supplier of the original lids, replacements are easy. If not, replacement is still possible but the process may be more complex.
You will need to get this recommendation from either your engineer or water authority. The size of grease trap required generally goes by the number of seats in a restaurant.
Above ground grease traps can be moved into a new position most of the time. In most cases below ground traps can not be moved without installing a new grease trap.
Yes, we can arrange cleaning and emptying of grease traps as well as cleaning of grease lines.
The type of grease trap we recommend will depend on your site and budget. Give us a call today and one of our team will be happy to discuss your requirements.
Yes, all grease trap installations come with a certificate of compliance lodged with the Victorian Building Authority.