CCTV Drain Camera Inspections
Have you noticed an issue with your drain? Or maybe you’re purchasing a new home and want to make sure you aren’t buying costly plumbing problems? A CCTV drain camera inspection is the only non-invasive way to accurately and efficiently assess the condition of your drains.
LCL Plumbing use top of the range CCTV drain camera equipment including push rod and tractor. We can pinpoint the exact location of the issue, eliminating all of the guesswork and wasted time you might experience with other plumbers.
LCL Plumbing CCTV drain camera inspections provide:
- Visual evidence of pipe, junction and bend condition.
- Early warning of hazardous and costly tree root invasion.
- Exact location and depth of underground broken pipes (via sound locators).
- Quality, colour video footage and a map of your drain.
- A detailed condition report to advise the best drainage solution for your budget.
Please note that all inspections can be recorded on DVD/USB at your request. This is particularly useful when you need to provide evidence of a fault for an insurance claim or prove existing drainage problems prior to purchasing your new property.
There are several reasons for a drain camera inspection:
- You have noticed issues with your house slab, rising dampness or ground subsidence.
- You have noticed issues with a blocked drain.
- You are buying a new home and want peace of mind that there are no plumbing issues or your may revise your offer if there are plumbing issues that require attention.
- You are building a deck or laying new concrete. It’s always a good idea to check there are no plumbing issues prior to starting work. That way you will avoid having to dig up any new concrete or landscaping for repairs in the future.
- We also work with commercial properties, strata managers and builders.
Yes. In order to get clear vision of the drain we generally use a high pressure water jet to clean out the drain prior to the drain camera inspection. All of our vans are fully equipped with the latest technology equipment to clean your drain quickly and efficiently so we can proceed with the inspection.
LCL Plumbing have over 20 top of the range drain cameras. We can check drains from 20mm up to 1,500mm in diameter.
Whether a drain camera inspection is covered by insurance will depend on the circumstances and your insurer. If you are experiencing issues with a leak or water damage then a drain camera inspection will likely be covered.
Please do not hesitate to call us on 1300 553 173 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about insurance and drain camera inspections.